Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Since blogger hasn't been good about leaving spaces between paragraphs and such lately, I am switching colors so it's easier to read. Let me know if this isn't working for you.
- My formal education stopped after one semester of college. I got married! It was a lot more okay to do way back when - 1972.
- Like Sunni, I have expanded my bead and art supply storage to my too-big bathroom. Hey, my clothes closet is already full - of supplies, not clothes. I think I need my bed put on one of those platforms with drawer space under it but come to think of it, I already have stuff piled underneath it.
- Hmmm, I've already voted. Have you?
- I should be on a vegan diet but this year I've gotten to the point I am back to eating meat and too much fat almost every day - and my joints are starting to hurt again. Shhhhh, don't let my son or husband know that. I hate lowfat, vegan diets as I love meat and fried foods like a dinner of deep-fried zucchini, onion rings, mushrooms and chicken strips. Mmmm doesn't that sound good?
- I've got hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of stuff -- on my wish lists. Do any of you do that too? I no sooner buy a little of it when I see more stuff I need. I think it's a disease!
- Every year I make my Christmas cards, from scratch one at a time. After 35+ years, I am getting tired of it.
- I'm getting Photoshop Elements for my birthday from my husband. He was going to surprise me but I wanted to take an online class: Photo-graphic Design 101 from Jessica Wesolek so he's letting me buy it today. Yay. I highly recommend her classes.
Well, that's it. Once again, I am not going to list more people as I see everyone I know is getting tagged. If you haven't been tagged and would like to join in I would love to see what you come up with. I love getting to know the people behind the blogs.