Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inchy again


This is the last inchy for the year. The theme for this week at inchybyinch is "your favorite Christmas carol". I first heard Silver Bells when I was in my grade school glee club. I loved it. So this is my inchy with my favorite song of grade school.
They didn't have try-outs when I joined but they did when my sister tried to join two years later. I have always wondered if they heard me sing and decided to not let someone with a voice like mine join again! Yes, I am that bad. That's why I sing with my art and crafts instead.

14 comments:

Basement gal said...

Oh brilliant, love the bells.

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love silver bells, and your inchy is gorgeous!

AngelaC said...

Ahhh another gorgeous inchy that I want to shake! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

JaNs ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Great minds think alike with the bells ;)
Although your bells are bigger than mine! LOL
Fabby Carol inchie! :)
Have a wonderful festive season!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love that carol! And your inchy is perfect!

Tammy Freiborg said...

Fun, fun, fun .... soon it will be Christmas Day!

Lesley said...

Hi Freebird, love your inchy.
Seems the older we get we find lots of things to remind us of our childhood. Nice to hear your story, a bit comical as well. did your sister get in or did they say forget it??? we heard her older sister. LOL
Merry Christmas to you.

Fiona Whitehead said...

Love the inchy Timaree - love those little bells - I love that song too - I have it sung by Jim Reeves and its my favourite rendition, Merry Christmas friend x

missy k said...

Hi

I love your inchy and the song!

I hope you have a great christmas.

Love Karenx

beadbabe49 said...

Love the bells...I'm so into them this year too!

Aino said...

It's beautiful.

Krista Meister said...

Timaree, your inchies are delightful, but I especially love this one!

Maggie R said...

I LOVE your inchies...
I haven't done any yet but our fibre art group is going to do them in the new year.. LOL
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Amanda said...

Silver Bells... it's beautiful!