Now it's time for July's page. I have an idea of what I want to do but who knows if it will turn out how I think. It's just a thought at this stage and we all know how those thoughts can change!
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago

21 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to your dad.
I think your train track is grand.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Sunni
I added you to my list of blogs to keep track of. So I don't miss any of your other pages.
Sunni
It turned out very well, Freebird!
The train tracks are wonderful and I adore the miniature coffee cups. Since I am a huge coffee drinker myself, you just know I would appreciate them.
Kathy V in NM
This is great, it really tells its story. I like the tracks a lot, and the coffee cups, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do for July.
Your page finished up nicely. It is simple and yet the story behind it makes it full of life. Great job.
I love the story behind this piece. It's lovely and your train tracks are great. My Dad loved it too when I showed it to him - he was a train driver with British Rail.
It turned out terrific! Yay!
think it came out beautifully.
kudos to you!
Congrats! I like the little train tracks!
Your piece turned out so well and I love the train tracks :o) What a tribute to your dad! Lillian in WA
P.S. Did you get my email? :o)
Very striking! And aren't you just amazed at the fact that you can actually get it done?? Turned out great, Freebird!
It looks marvelous! I really like how it turned out. Great job!
Looks like train tracks to me.
That's beautiful Aunt Tim!
Congrats! I think it turned out really nicely and the train tracks look wonderful :)
And a wonderful piece it is - I think it turned out great!
I'll be looking forward to your July piece.
I *love* this, and I especially love the story behind it! In years to come, you'll probably never forget about the train tracks too ;-)
Every element in the piece belongs there, it is a great piece and wonderful tribute.
This is awesome! I love the use of hand image and tribute to your dad!
Thanks for the link, Freebird! I enjoyed reading this post. I'll need to go through your archives after my semester finals--which is today! Hurray.
It seems like we're kindred spirits--at least on my part. You're special.
Where in Hawaii did your father live?
Post a Comment