This is an update on my July page. The picnic table is all done. Now I just need to figure out how I want to add the fireworks. Afterall, July may be about swimming but it's also about fireworks and the 4th of July! I only ripped out the umbrella twice; whoever said "measure twice, cut once" wasn't thinking
about people like me! I looked and said this section
is green, this one is white, checked it again, and
then put in a whole section of white where it should
have been green! I am really getting to know that frog well who says "rip it, rip it"!

11 comments:
Looking pretty nifty, Freebird!
Kathy V in NM
No, the frog says "So cute, so cute"! Well, maybe it doesn't sound like that to you, but that's what I'm hearing :-)
The swimming pool has incredible depth to it. I love the way the seats curve around the table. Reminded me of those seats at McDonald's when I was a kid in the 70's. Your perspective with beading is really good. Looks like a sunset when you did it on pink. I would not have thought to pick pink.
Your pic reminds me of the summer we don't really have, at least not right now.
Well done, so far! (Of course I mean you and not the Hamburg weather *lol*)
You are trying something I never have and that is do a picture in beads! Very, very well done indeed! And your umberella is awesome!
Oh, this is so inviting. I just want to sit under that umbrella with a cool drink and watch the stars and fireworks. Great job so far!
Hey, Freebird! It's looking great! I like how you fixed the depth in the pool! I also like your postcard journal & stamp! Great work! Happy creating!
With aloha,
CC
Thanks everyone. With comments like these I just feel like trying more and more. Nothing like a peer group to get you going!
This is just looking so wonderful Timaree! I can see us sitting there and enjoying the summer :o) Lillian
Great progress, it is summer for sure.
That swimming pool looks very inviting - I love what you are doing
Post a Comment