The dressers in the room are old ones my older sisters had when they were young (too many years ago to go into here) my daughter freshened up with new paint and decals.
The cottage and castle on the walls were done by photocopying pictures my daughter liked in the books she reads to the girls
decoupaged them to the wall.
Aren't these girls lucky? I would have loved a room like this as a child.
Since this room had the most pictures taken of it and my computer is having a lot of trouble uploading pictures right now, I will
share the other rooms when I can upload a little better. Something for
you all to look forward too!!

4 comments:
Wow, what a lovely room !
I don't know if this is going to work - you know me and computers! You did a nice job with the pictures showing what it looks like. You make me sound pretty cool - thanks!
Love, Tena
That is the nicest girl's bedroom that I have seen. Your grand daughters are lucky!!
I love the happy, happy colours! Beautiful environment for a little girl.
Post a Comment