Well, this is my inchie for this week. The theme was "words". I wish I had punchers to cut smaller circles so it would have come out better.
For anyone too young to know, the BeeGees were a fabulous group way back in the late 60's and early 70's (hope I've got my facts right, I just liked them way back then).
I have bought better pens to write with but they haven't arrived yet. At least, I hope it's the pens and not my writing that's atrocious!

4 comments:
I liked them too and this is a great illustration...since it's tiny a little bit has to do a lot of work and it works for me.
I've never done an inchie, I'm afraid it would get lost in the floatsm and jetsum floating about.
Wonderful work!! I hope that you have a great Easter. Katie
Fabulous Inchie, I cant believe you got the whole record on there..
Love seeing what you come up with each week....
Post a Comment