The theme for this week's inchy from Inchybyinch is shoes. Well I rummaged around for a stamp but didn't have one and figured I might go cut a shoe out of a magazine when I remembered I'd bought this button a while ago. I thought it fit the theme pretty darn well. The only trouble with 3-D inchies like this is I can't put them in my journal but maybe this one will go on my fridge as a magnet.
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago

4 comments:
Love your inchie! This is more my style of footwear.... I love flip flops!
I think its really great how you write on your inchies!
Hope you have a good 4th of July!
Karen
What a cute one...great button!
What kind of journal do you keep them in?
Oh, Way too cute for mere words, my dear!
Fun inchie and a very cute button :)
Post a Comment