The kids decided to go swimming but weren't in too long. A sunny day doesn't mean overly warm when a cool breeze is blowing. The kids enjoy sitting in the spa and then jumping in the pool straight from it. That's a bit too high a jump for me; I prefer the wide shallow steps at that far left corner in my painting. The pool was actually a deeper teal color more like the tile work but I wanted the tile to show up separately so I took what my mistress calls "artistic license" and made it bluer (the pool has a very dark teal pebble lining). The kids enjoy the cave. I hear a bird is building a nest inside and I wonder if I was here when the eggs were laid or hatched if I could reach it. Wouldn't that be a tasty snack? This is sure a fancy pool and rather larger than the one we have at home. You can see my pal Sarah in the one we have. A bit of a come-down don't you think? And we certainly can't both sit in that little thing at the same time. A dog's life isn't always easy I can tell you!
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago


1 comment:
Excellent pond sketch!
Post a Comment