I received a wonderful card for Easter from a blogging friend in Great Britain. Helena makes her cards and sells them so I was fortunate to get one of them. She made a very nice bookmark to go with the card. It looks a little smeary here but thats only because there is some pretty irridescent glitter on it. It was a very welcome surprise. Thankyou Helena and I am sorry it took me so long to acknowledge you.
You'll enjoy Helena's blog and she always welcomes new visitors. She is the sponsor of a card exchange I was in at Christmas time which I talk about here. You can see Helena's blog Creating a Likeness here.


1 comment:
Those are so cute! Is the cross the bookmark? What a fun surprise! I enjoy making cards at Christmas too, wish I had more time to do my paper crafts, I'm stuck in beadland these days.
Post a Comment