The theme for this week's inchy is circles. Fiona of Inchybyinch used circles as the base for her inchy and I tried that but it didn't work for me so I went back to the square inch and stamped some circle designs. Then I put some circle looking beads on it and coated everything with embossing powder both clear and one with a sparkle to it till I securely imbedded the beads. I don't think this is my favorite one of all time; it seems funny that circles would be such a challenge.
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago

4 comments:
I quite like this little inchy.
I think this is a really funky inchy.... plus it looks like you could eat it... like a little jelly! In a nice way of course :)
ps Thank you so much for your idea about the sections in my journal - I am going to try that - such a good idea. Plus, I did check out your journal last night, I love all your wonderful drawings and how you just write about 'stuff' - like the lovely little box your grandson made you. The important 'stuff' really.
Have a lovely weekend! Karenx pps I couldn't 'see' the man in the moon till about 10 years ago... tell you son -in-law from me - Keep Looking! :) xxxx
Oh sorry it proved such a challenge Timaree! I like the texture you've got with this inchy
this is so sweet! Love the glittery effect too
Post a Comment