Happy New Year Everyone!!
I haven't been around much lately. Been sidetracked by any number of things but I am planning to get back to blogging, beading and drawing, making inchies and perhaps some painting this year. I have seen some new goals on some of the blogs I visit and hope you all attain what you'd like to try and learn and do this new year. Ready for a toast (it's pomegranate sparkling cider in case you were wondering)? To all the world: May peace win out when we are feeling at odds with one another, may generosity win out when we see those who have little, may joy reign in spite of a dismal economy and may everyone have a wonderful new year!!!!
I'm hoping to get by to see everyone's blogs very soon. I'm back online (my daughter's modem went out while I was visiting) and the holidays are almost over so it's time to get back to my usual routine. See you soon!








11 comments:
Hi Timaree I think I could use one of those sparkling ciders right now as it is so hot here.
I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Happy New Year to you as well! I have only had time to catch up on reading the blogs this month, not much beading, will catch up this month I hope. I also hope you achieve your goals this year.
It is good to see you. Btw, I've redone my blog sites and got you listed, along with some others. I think we all catch up when we can.
What a great photo.. Simple yet very striking
Glad to know all is well. I've missed you!
Mom, you burned out her modem! Internet junkie . . .
Happy New Year to you, too! That pomegranate sparkling cider looks delicious!! Cheers!
Happy New Year to you too! here I thought it was just me being lazy not getting around to everyone's blogs... Holidays make a great scapegoat!
Wishing you peace and joy for the new year!
Where are you Freebird? I hope eveything is okay.
freebird - everything okay? we're missing you. ~ Kim
Post a Comment