Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Happy New Year Everyone!!
I haven't been around much lately. Been sidetracked by any number of things but I am planning to get back to blogging, beading and drawing, making inchies and perhaps some painting this year. I have seen some new goals on some of the blogs I visit and hope you all attain what you'd like to try and learn and do this new year. Ready for a toast (it's pomegranate sparkling cider in case you were wondering)? To all the world: May peace win out when we are feeling at odds with one another, may generosity win out when we see those who have little, may joy reign in spite of a dismal economy and may everyone have a wonderful new year!!!!
I'm hoping to get by to see everyone's blogs very soon. I'm back online (my daughter's modem went out while I was visiting) and the holidays are almost over so it's time to get back to my usual routine. See you soon!

11 comments:

Doreen G said...

Hi Timaree I think I could use one of those sparkling ciders right now as it is so hot here.
I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Jacquie said...

Happy New Year to you as well! I have only had time to catch up on reading the blogs this month, not much beading, will catch up this month I hope. I also hope you achieve your goals this year.

Mary Timme said...

It is good to see you. Btw, I've redone my blog sites and got you listed, along with some others. I think we all catch up when we can.

Tyanne said...

What a great photo.. Simple yet very striking

Magpie Sue said...

Glad to know all is well. I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Mom, you burned out her modem! Internet junkie . . .

Janet said...

Happy New Year to you, too! That pomegranate sparkling cider looks delicious!! Cheers!

pam T said...

Happy New Year to you too! here I thought it was just me being lazy not getting around to everyone's blogs... Holidays make a great scapegoat!

Anna T. said...

Wishing you peace and joy for the new year!

Magpie Sue said...

Where are you Freebird? I hope eveything is okay.

Kim Saxe said...

freebird - everything okay? we're missing you. ~ Kim