Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Inchy!


I've finally done another inchy! This is for the letter G and the last one I did was for the letter A so I have some catching up to do. I've been visiting family in California and taking too many classes. Some of the classes are ending so that may help me catch up on these inchies and other projects that have gotten behind - like the Bead Journal Project. Boy oh boy am I behind on that! Anyhow, G is for green and goats. This is a cutout of two baby goats (kids) of which we still have the one with the red collar. Her name is Mary Muffin as her dad was Stud Muffin.

10 comments:

Jacquie said...

very cute...I have a special place in my heart for goats..don't know why, I just love them.. :o)

Carol said...

I love your inchies. Glad your back to blogging.
Carol

missy k said...

I love your inchy.... the goats are very cute and I love their names!

Sounds like you have been very busy - lucky you doing lots of classes - classes are very thin on the ground where I live:(

See you at H - Hopefully:)

Karen

trisha too said...

what sweet little goats--nice inchy!

:)

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Lovely inchie Timaree!

Krista Meister said...

Very creative, Timaree. Funny names too.

Lesley said...

Fab inchie! Love the goats! xx

Quilt Knit said...

I love your Inchys'. How does one fail Cathy Johnson's pencil color class? I am very curious. You seem so talented. I am sure you learned bunches.

Happy Birthday to the Granddaughter wonderful memory piece.
I gone to stitching fingers
Sherrie Roberts

Barbara said...

Great inchy! (Question: How can you take too many online art classes????)

Fiona Whitehead said...

Nice to have you back with us Timaree - great G inchy - Ive always loved goats and fancied having a pair of my own - but at the moment I have too many other animals to look after