Monday, August 2, 2010

Art Everyday


During Laure Ferlita's Foundation To Journaling class I made a calendar page. Everyday during July I put a red circle around the date if I did anything artwise. I also wrote down the main thing I did. I managed to do something everyday! It feels good to see every day marked off.

This month I probably won't be able to do art every single day since I'll be visiting family and doing lots of things they want to do but I will try to do as much as I can.

If you want to take her Foundations class you'll find a new one starting up tomorrow. Hurry over and sign up. It was a super class and you CAN do what she teaches. Really. Give it a try.

2 comments:

Carol said...

You ARE an artist!!
I think if I started a calendar like that, I would be under even more pressure than I am to work on projects.

So, I am trying to keep it light this summer and only do what I want to do. Its been working for me and I have found that each day I am taking a few minutes to bead, stitch or read. It's a HUGE accomplishment!!

Emerald Window said...

What a brilliant idea! I love journaling, but I never do it on paper because I don't feel artistic either. Isn't it horrible that we tell ourselves we can't do something when we know we can!
Your journal pages are delightful!
Cenya