Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away!

We had rain late last night and most of today. We had a LOT of rain for our desert area. I am so happy. I had to make a journal page to commemorate it even! The goats hate rain so they hide out in their shed all day. Mary Muffin kept poking her head out to see if it had quit yet. I thought painting their pen with the out-of-focus mountains in the background would be a good way to remember a very rainy day so that's just what I did. Hope you got rain too if you've been wanting some.

5 comments:

Claire M said...

Oh this is a great page! You'll remember this day of rain immediately when you look at it down the road.

Barbara said...

That's a lovely page, TImaree. I'd be proud of that one.

Janet Ghio said...

Your pages are wonderful and I love the name Mary Muffin!!

Sheep Rustler said...

I love the picture and the sentiment!

Yes, my kids are taking on various things around the house - when I get home from work they have washed and set the table and made salad, turned the oven off if asked, and all I have to do is cook the meat which I have taken out to defrost the night before. They are good kids :)

Carol said...

I LOVE it. Such a cute and whimsical way to commemorate a rainy day...the goats of all things. Terrific!!!