Friday, September 21, 2012

No Art But Still Busy

I am back in California helping my son this week and going up to my daughter's on Sunday so I can make my doctor's appointment on Monday. Then I will visit for a week before going home. I feel like I am rushing but I've been gone so much this summer and I need a bit more time at home.

So far today I have made vegan strawberry pancakes for breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice, done some laundry which means hanging the clothes on a line as my son doesn't like automatic dryers, mowed the back yard with a push lawnmower, done dishes by hand and tried to use the weed whacker but the battery wasn't working. This evening I took my son to a meeting for rare plant lovers and started this post while I waited for him. I am glad to be able to help him a bit while he is healing from shattering his foot. Since I don't live nearby I can't do much.

I just thought I'd share what I am up to even though it's not art!


1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Doesn't have to be art to share! You certainly have a lot of energy. I think I have some too, but work zaps it and by the end of the day, I just want to relax. You are an inspiration!
Happy Sunday
xx, Carol