Saturday, January 12, 2013

Something New, Something Red

It's been a long time since I've done any art. I couldn't resist trying to put my new salt and pepper shakers on this background I had done previously. I don't think I made the colors pop enough but I am pleased with my wonky shakers and more pleased that I got something done!

I am really going red in my new house. I am only partly moved but had to share my new red sofa. My husband is.balking at the purple rug I ordered to go with it though ��!



2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

LOVE the red..Love it. When we bought a new couch last year I had my eye on a red one, but it just would not work with the rest of the living room. Be sure to snap a pic of the rug when you get it. I think it sounds awesome. Terry balks at colors all the time, but I have the perfect retort...Your are color blind so you don't get a vote. He really IS color blind.

Love your new art too!
xx, Carol

Barbara said...

Purple is often used to coordinate with red.