Thisyear we are going to work our way through the alphabet. So this week it's A for Alphabet!
Musings from a bird who can't carry a tune!
This|
I am a |

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
13 comments:
I love your take on the challenge Timaree - wishing you a Happy New Year x
kive the way the colours marry so well together
ciao joan in italy
You love your inchies! Have fun with these challenges!
Great idea! Love your inchie....
Karen
Superb! Love the background.
great idea to use the alphabet .
i'm trying to think of a way to display all 26 once they are done.
What a wonderful start for our first inchie challenge for the year!! I love it!
Perfect start for for the alpha challenge!
fabby inchy!
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see what your looks like when they're all done. It's a great start!
Wonderful background colours & what a great subject.
This is a great idea. I love your inchie! How is the weather where you are? I have read of some terrible floods and rain there.
Timaree - where's all your other inchies - we miss you! x
Post a Comment