Saturday, July 3, 2010

Continuing With Fake Journal


I know the Fake Journal month is long past but when I get an idea I am going to continue to add to my journal.

I was looking through my newest book I bought Drawing Lab For Mixed-media Artists by Carla Sonheim and I realized I bought it because I enjoy her fanciful, fake animals. Then I picked up my papers I was using for my fake journal and saw a bird on the top piece. So, I picked up a pen and doodled it out. It's a fake for sure so I decided to add it to my fake journal as an official entry.

3 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Timaree--when I looked at your bird, I actually thought it was a "birdie" like in badmitten--thats a fake bird.

freebird said...

Ha ha Janet. You are right. That is what he looks like. So I got a double here!

Marty S said...

I've been looking at your fake journal entries. Very interesting!

And I wish I could draw.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader