Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back to Beadin'


I was going through all my old bead magazines trying to thin out all my "stuff". I came across many patterns I still want to try so I saved those and chose one to do after reading a post about making time on Kathy's blog Catching Happiness. I let time slip away without anything to show for it much too often. I will give this necklace to my daughter at some point. She has a birthday coming up and then there is always Christmas or just as a "here, this is for you" gift. It was a fun project and I think I will make a few more.

I am working on other things now to. Every so often I guess I just need a swift kick in the rear to get moving!

6 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

LOL...I prefer to think of it as a quick kick in my muse's rear!
And a lovely gift it will be...

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Very pretty necklace! Glad you enjoyed the post.

Sheep Rustler said...

That's really pretty and delicate!

Carol said...

You're so funny. You do more art than anyone I know. Your necklace is very beautiful and a wonderful gift.

I did a little art myself this weekend. Made some Halloween cards and you know, I didn't even take a picture. Missed an opportunity for a great post!!

Maggie R said...

Thought it was about time I dropped by..Nice to be here and see all you are doing.
Love your necklace,it will be a lovely gift.
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Cynthia said...

Love your necklace. Slowing down is very a good thing.