Monday, November 8, 2010

Mail Day!




Aren't I the lucky one? Helena of Creating a Likeness blog from England sent me these things for my birthday which is coming up very soon. She makes some very nice cards which she sells but I didn't have to buy mine! The booklet is so cute too. I have to show it to my granddaughters as I bet they'd love to try to make one like it. I don't have butterflies as pretty as these but they'll make do.

I am lucky to have Helena as a blog friend. There have been a couple of times in the past couple of years when I thought of giving up blogging when I was in a blue funk and then out of the blue, she'd send me an email asking how I was. That got me going again. She sent these photo corners because she remembered me making some once for a project because I didn't have any from the store. Thank you for the birthday gift Helena and for "being there" when I needed it.

3 comments:

Helena said...

Oooo goodie, I'm glad they got there safely and in good time!!!! I'm glad you never gave up blogging. You're such a talented lady and your drawings should be seen :)

Carol said...

Wonderful Surprise!

Happy Birthday early.

Thank you Helena, for giving Timaree just what she needed, when she needed it, in the past. We would miss her blogging so much, wouldn't we.

beadbabe49 said...

What carol said!

(I sure love the many wonderful friends I've made on the web, including you,of course!)