Friday, January 28, 2011

ATC Journal Pages



I finally took the ATC's I made in a mini class with Laure Ferlita through her Imaginary Trips classes and turned them into journal pages. First I shrank the ones I'd made down to a very small size so they'd all fit on one page. I kept the card I got from Kelly Riccetti in the original form putting it on a page by itself using photo corners so I wouldn't ruin the card itself.

A trip to Ireland is ready to take off. Check it out at Imaginary Trips and come join me on a fun trip through Ireland with watercolor journaling.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

What a great page!

Janet Ghio said...

Look forward to seeing your pages from your "triip" to Ireland!!

Claire M said...

What a great idea! I'm glad to hear that you'll be traveling to Ireland with me..... ;-)