Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekly Inchie



This week's inchy challenge was a autumn leaves. I had a stamp that was too large but figured it would still work. I dabbed it with red and yellow chalk inkpads and then used green chalk ink where the stamp didn't hit the paper. I added a tiny bit of glitter and then decided to make it a tile like last week using a thick coating of UTEE. I glued on a gold doodad into the soft UTEE. I've got two tiles now for my mosaic - guess it will be a while for that project!

If you'd like to join us in making inchies, you'll find the info at Inchybyinch.

8 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

Lovely inchie - I love the soft colouring and the hint of green

Bobi said...

You make me want to make all kinds of tiles with the UTEE, lol. This is lovely!

bonnyracca said...

These colours are very nice together. I once did some inchies, except hey were painted flowers.

daisy said...

Oh goody, I'm glad you did another mosaic piece. It's a fab idea.

Also, thank you for your comment left on the challenge blog xx

carolann said...

Absolutely awesome inchy hun well done xxxx

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to yours. Would you let me know if that's OK?

Thanks,

Nancy Ward

Stephen Hall said...

This stuff is ace! You use colour really well. Mix it in with your sketches! I'll stop giving advice - you don't need it :-)x

Sunni said...

Well I know I have been afk way to long..but I am back and when I was tagged and asked to find 7 people to tag I chose you because I always enjoy your blog,
If you head over to my blog you can see what you have to do..
Hugs,
Sunni