Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged Again!

This is the second time I've been tagged recently. I don't know if I have any more secrets to share! I was tagged by Arline who was double tagged herself. Note: In the time since I started thinking about and writing this post, I have been tagged again by Sunni so I get another twofer)!Maybe I should just refer everyone to my last tag post - nah, I don't want to be a party pooper so,



Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog



Since blogger hasn't been good about leaving spaces between paragraphs and such lately, I am switching colors so it's easier to read. Let me know if this isn't working for you.

  1. My formal education stopped after one semester of college. I got married! It was a lot more okay to do way back when - 1972.
  2. Like Sunni, I have expanded my bead and art supply storage to my too-big bathroom. Hey, my clothes closet is already full - of supplies, not clothes. I think I need my bed put on one of those platforms with drawer space under it but come to think of it, I already have stuff piled underneath it.
  3. Hmmm, I've already voted. Have you?
  4. I should be on a vegan diet but this year I've gotten to the point I am back to eating meat and too much fat almost every day - and my joints are starting to hurt again. Shhhhh, don't let my son or husband know that. I hate lowfat, vegan diets as I love meat and fried foods like a dinner of deep-fried zucchini, onion rings, mushrooms and chicken strips. Mmmm doesn't that sound good?
  5. I've got hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of stuff -- on my wish lists. Do any of you do that too? I no sooner buy a little of it when I see more stuff I need. I think it's a disease!
  6. Every year I make my Christmas cards, from scratch one at a time. After 35+ years, I am getting tired of it.
  7. I'm getting Photoshop Elements for my birthday from my husband. He was going to surprise me but I wanted to take an online class: Photo-graphic Design 101 from Jessica Wesolek so he's letting me buy it today. Yay. I highly recommend her classes.

Well, that's it. Once again, I am not going to list more people as I see everyone I know is getting tagged. If you haven't been tagged and would like to join in I would love to see what you come up with. I love getting to know the people behind the blogs.

5 comments:

Sunni said...

Thanks for sharing.
And I plan to vote tomorrow in the early voting.
Hugs,
Sunni

Pursuing Art... said...

Hi Timaree...I sure enjoyed your post! My wish list is terrible...and I think you are right...I think it is a disease!!! lol!

I had to catch up and your pin from Arline is just BEAUTIFUL! Wasn't that a fun swap! I want to do it again next year too! Love your latest Halloween inchie...very cute!!!

I'd love to share the shot with you. Absolutely help yourself! If you are interested, scroll back further and you will find a big sunflower and other flower snaps you might like too! I would love to see it when you are done. Would you let me know?

Happy Halloween and Happy early Birthday too!!!

~Lisa ;-)

Mary Timme said...

I've got one I have to do also. I"m just learning my way around my new machine and don't feel that confident yet. Besides it is time for a nap! Ah, I love Sunday afternoons!

linda said...

I adore your teeny inchies, not into doing them myself but think they are adoreable...I would suggest perhaps you stop meat if you have joint pain...it does make a huge difference over t i m e....s l o w l y....speaking from experience here! :)

Lisa Reed said...

I don't think I read this before---guess what--I also got Photoshop Elements from my husband for my bday! Weird that we have the same bday and got the same gift! I also had visited Jessica's site today to investigate her courses. Have you started and are learning alot?
Lisa