Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ladybird - Huh!

Well, while Mistress was taking all those photos I went after the fun bug. I chased the flies! I am always chasing the flies. When I am at home and even here in Simi Valley. Flies are fun. They buzz around and just invite me to catch them. I haven't gotten one yet but someday I will. So Mistress can have the boring ladybugs or ladybirds, as some people call them and I will continue chasing the good ol' fly. Want to join me?

Hmmm, maybe I should darken that pink background. What do you think? Is it as bright and distracting to you as it is to me? I mean, I'm pretty used to seeing things pink since every time I look at myself that's all I see but this might be a tad too much.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I love the green sheen effect on the back.

Krista Meister said...

Delightful! Love your use of strong, bold color and creative storytelling!

violette said...

Oh my gosh...i'm having such fun reading your blog and seeing your journal pages - they are beautiful by the way - love your fly.........perfect! xo

Melinda Bilecki said...

Wonderful drawing!