Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ATC's




Now that I know what they are, I have become the happy owner of one ATC (artist trading card). It is my own creation and I really enjoyed making it. From what I read in Artist Trading Card Workshop by bernie berlin the basic rule is to start with a size of 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" for the base and then have fun with whatever style art you enjoy whether it is painting, collage, needlework, quilting, drawing......




TRY IT and have some fun. I have to go make another one.

1 comment:

beadbabe49 said...

hi freebird...thanks for visiting my blog.
I love your penny rug and am really looking forward to seeing you incorporate beading into it! Are you making one a month or one large one with 12 parts?
I did some ATC's a while back but soon got called back to beading...I like the one you've done.