Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Doggy

I got a new dog the a couple of days ago. We went to the pound to
look for my granddaughter's lost cat. I knew it was a dangerous place for me to go and it proved to be so. I now have my fourth dog! I changed her name from Chiquita to Brandy. Chiquita wasn't bad except everyone seemed to think or add "banana" so after many names to consider I settled on Brandy.

She was supposed to be a scared and mean dog but one look into her eyes and I didn't care! This mean little dog is now happy and playing with my grandchildren! She is also getting along pretty
well with my other dogs already. My Sambo, the black dog, is actually the most moody (mean?) dog of the bunch.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, you're going to give Little Sambo a bad rep - he is not mean or moody, just defensive.

You're going for a six pack, aren't you?

JC

Sunni said...

What a cute dog. We have been talking about getting another one so our dog has company.
Not sure how that would work since he has been the only one for 4 years.
Hugs,
Sunni

The Family Jewels said...

What a cute new baby!!! Beautiful!

I just wanted to let you know that I am back and that I finally posted today. Have a great weekend!

~~Tonia~~

nologic said...

Brandy is beautiful. She's a lucky puppy.
Sue