Saturday, September 29, 2007

August Page Update

Truly, I am working on my August page. No, I haven't started
September yet but I am plugging along. I redid parts of the tree as it wasn't quite looking like a tree. It was more difficult than I imagined it would be! The water is looking good; hopefully the waves will turn out well too.

I have enjoyed taking some time to get back to the blogs to see what everyone else has been doing. There are some pretty nice pages out there. Now, to get back to my beadwork....

4 comments:

Kiwi Ellen said...

The trunk of the tree is great, the markings are just right so your hard work on that paid off. I love the palm fronds they are perfect.. I'm not sure if you want to get a 3D effect with your waves in the water or not but if you do then it is really quite simple to achieve. Let me know if you want some help with that.

Thanks for the tip re my picture sizes I'll try that - it's driving me bonkers LOL

Kiwi Ellen said...

I emailed you by replying to the post you made on my blog, so hope you get it ok. Let me know if you don't & we will see what we can do to sort it out ;9

Hélène H said...

Very nice !

Robin said...

Your tree looks great! It's so obviously some type of palm tree. I also love your pink flamingo!