Thursday, April 24, 2008

BJP Progress-Really!


This is my February page for the Bead Journal Project - at least, what I have so far. I am almost done with the mobile home and then will do a few flowers before saying it's done. But I am close. I just thought I would remind everyone I am a real, live, beading, behinder-but-working-on-it member of the project. I haven't given up even though it looks like I gave it up for inchies.
Remember, you get the story when I post the finished page! Check back later!

6 comments:

abeadlady said...

Oh! I like this a lot. Your perspective is great. Can't wait to see it finished.
Arline

beadbabe49 said...

you rascal! I'm really, really curious about the story behind this page!

Janet said...

This is so cute! I love the colors....very retro looking. I can't wait to see it finished.

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

This is looking very cool. I've just finished piecing my 'page' for March. I still have to embellish February's, and now March, to say nothing of creating a page for April!

KV said...

This is wonderful so far!


Kathy V in NM

Crayons said...

Hi Freebird,
I am intrigued. I'll check back to see the finished product.