Sunday, July 13, 2008

Inchies


Well, I am home and getting back to getting my art projects done. I have missed a few of the Inchie challenges so thought I would try to get this one done even though it's late in the week.
The week's challenge was "key". I thought about it and always wanting to do things a little out of the norm (some say I am contrary but I just say I am moving to the beat of a different drum - or orchestra!) I decided to use a music key. Since I really don't know much about music I asked my husband and he found something I could use. So here it is, a key in G major for music.
Now I am off to InchybyInch to post it there. Sing, I mean swing, on by and see what others have done with the challenge. Just look at the comments and click on the links others have left. Enjoy the show!

12 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great little inchy - I was wondering if anyone would do a musical key - G is one of my faves to sing in!!! Thanks for joining in - hope you had a fun holiday.

Carol said...

Now musical key - nope didn't flikker through my head lol!! Great very clever and neat..
TC

ilonka said...

your inchy it really wonderful!

Glenda said...

Wonderful take on the challenge, you have a good imagination. Smashing.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Glenda.

PS Your sketches are great.

Debbi Baker said...

Gorgeous little inchie- and what a great interpretation!

carolann said...

Brilliant inchy hun love your take on the challenge well done xxxx

Carole said...

I like it!

Thanks for your nice comment on my Altered Diva backgrounds. I definitely recommend the workshop that I took. I've really enjoyed it, and have gotten over my 'paint to canvas' fear somewhat. lol

Crayons said...

Very clever. I like the color scheme. Like Fiona W, I'm fond of that key too. I'm glad you are back safe and sound.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Blue Clef

She's 'singing the blues'
That's easy to see.
There's the colour
And there's the key!
But at least her 'blues'
Are only small.
Just a square to use
To encompass them all.
Maybe tomorrow
She'll feel more mellow
No more sorrow,
Just a brilliant yellow.
She'll paint a stone
With gold, you'll see,
In a cheerful tone

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/
In a major key.

artbrat said...

What a clever take on the key theme. As a professionsl musician I'm happy to see it drawn correctly too! Thanks for a pleasant stop.

The Lone Beader said...

I was once a musician, so I love this one!

Carol said...

Hi

As one of my first blogging pals I would like to give you something please follow the link below

http://carol-paperplay-carol.blogspot.com/2008/07/award.html
:)