Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Out to Lunch

Hi everyone. I went on a vacation to California. I stopped first in Oceanside where my sister lives as my brother was stopping there on his way from seeing his son come back from Iraq to his home in New York. My brother was going back home to Hawaii and I had a chance to see him for a couple of days. We had a nice party weekend as I and four of my sibs were all together with some of the rest of the family. Only one sister wasn't there.



Now I am in Simi Valley at my daughter's home. I'm finding myself busy and not getting to my crafts and blogging. I had the delusion that I could do it all and have come down to earth now to let you all know I can't!! I hope to get back in the swing of things again real soon. I miss visiting you all.



Happy 4th of July to all the Americans and hope you ALL have happy days till I return.



Aloha, Ciao, Sayonara, Adios and goodbye for now.....

8 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

Hope you're not too hot!

The Lone Beader said...

Have a Happy 4th of July!

Magpie Sue said...

Enjoy your vacation! I'm being forced off the computer for the time being due to technical issues and am finding I miss it too.

a2susan said...

Hi, Freebird! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I didn't care for this year's BFAC colors and really had to work hard just to get what I did. But....some people have done some fantastic work with these colors and I can't wait to see the gallery.

Glad you had a chance for a family visit.

Susan

Mary Timme said...

Happy 4th!

Crayons said...

Hi Freebird,
Thanks for your nice note on my blog. I somehow thought that you might relate to this post. I hope you are enjoying your time away from Blogdom.

Fannie said...

Simi Valley? I lived there for two years many years ago. Nice city.

Nice to see family.

Jacq said...

Great to spend some time with family.