Monday, April 20, 2009

Inchies


The last two weeks had the same inchy theme, cats, but it took me till the very end of that time to come up with one. I ended up catching a photo and broke my camera - I don't think it was because of how my inchy looked!!
This inchy is made with beads. I ended up poking one extra little hole so my husband suggested I add a scarf round his neck and that hid the hold very nicely. Thankyou Hubby.
Have you ever tried beading an inchy? Why don't you give it a try and join in this week over at Inchy by Inch. It's fun!
Now on to this week's theme.

10 comments:

Carol said...

I love your Inchie posts. You are so creative in such a small space. What do you do with them when completed? Do you incorporate them in other projects? Display them?

AngelaC said...

WOW what a fabulous inchy - using the beads was such a wonderful idea! Fantastic work.

Ellen said...

this is lovely so outside the box love the 3d feel to it.

missy k said...

Hi

Super inchie.... how clever and nice of your husband to get involved and suggest the scarf! It works really well.

Karen

Magpie Sue said...

Oh good job! One of these days I'm going to take you up on your invitation to play along :- )

The Lone Beader said...

I like your inchies! I do plan to try to make one sometime soon!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Isn't he gorgeous!!! What a great idea!

Spyder said...

Saw this one while blog hopping last night and just had to come back. It's fab, great idea too!

((Lyn))

Gez said...

Incredible! What a clever idea. He's purrfect..x

Gio said...

Very original!