Over at Inchy by Inch this week the theme is "asia" so I took a stamp from Japan and cut it to fit and collaged on the part that was trimmed off. I added a little fuschia color to the edges and voila! I haven't done any for a few weeks; this ended up being almost instant gratification. Hey, if you need a quick project just try one yourself.
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago








6 comments:
Great inchie... love the colours and the image is so sweet:)
Karen
Thank you for visiting my Blog and leaving kind comments.
Your Inchie is soooo cute!
Jan x
Love that teeny image! Way more asian than my attempt!!
Lovely to meet you on my blog: I think an at home version of the Marathon is very do-able. Pick a few cards off some blogs and proise yourself a day to copy them (or near as). I think the key to success is not having to come up with the 'design' - rather just get on with what's already there. I know the gals who come to my Marathon like the whole 'not having to choose' thing! For a change!
Great inchy Timaree - you even had me checking out the music on my piano!
love this inchy!
Sometimes instant gratification is all that's needed to turn my day around!
Post a Comment