I got my inchie done early this week! The theme from InchybyInch this week is leaves. I looked through my stamps but didn't find anything to fit so I decided to do a leaftangle. It sure looks better when it's just one inch rather than blown up like here.
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago








9 comments:
Looks good to me Timaree. :)
Lovely inch! :)
Wow Timaree - it looks great - you may have started a whole new craze - a leaftangle!
Love your leaftangle!! :)
I like it a lot!
I've never seen a leaftangle before but now I have I'm impressed. You must have needed a magnifying glass to do it ;)
Love your leaftangle! I've been drawing zentangles for a month now and simply intrigued. You've given me another inspiration for this art form.
Looks great!
Timaree, I love your leaftangle. The colours and patterns are great.
Karen
Post a Comment