Thursday, June 14, 2007

ATC's in a Series?




I started with one doodle ATC and now have four. I am trying to see if I can do a series of them. I guess this is a series but I want to do 6 or more if I can. Someone mentioned with the posting of my first of this series that it didn't look like a doodle but like art; I don't know, I just start and keep going till it is finished. Maybe I don't know what doodling is really as my family says I don't know how to play either! I will admit my first inclination faced with the first blank card was to put a vase on it (who knows why) so I did and worked out from there. Then the second card, well it worked the first time so I did it again. Then I expanded on same theme for 3rd and 4th cards. Maybe that's where I am diverging from plain doodling. What do YOU think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This lady makes nice stuff. But, I'll bet she's driving her (old goat) nuts!@#!

The Family Jewels said...

Those look great! I love the blue and the red/pink combination. I too have a hard time letting go and just playing, but in my studio I make the rules and it is fun to just let go and let the art take me where it wants to go.

P.S. You are welcome at my blog anytime!

I must now go and look at the rest of your entries!