Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BJP update

I finished the palm so now I just need to
embellish the hand and surrounding area
with flowers or whatever. I had to take out
the outlining row of beads. When I filled in
the hand I ended up pushing the original
outline outward and changed the shape of
the hand. After I removed them the hand
was actually back to the original shape. So
I have learned to be careful how close I
place each row of beads.

By the time I get 12 of these "pages" done
I will probably have learned a lot about
beading on a fabric.

Anyhow, it's been fun and I am happy with
the way this page is turning out.



8 comments:

Lois B said...

It's looking good... I like that the hand shape is so realistic.

I liked the poem to your cat. I have cats who want to help me out all the time. And they are not all that helpful!

Denise said...

I like it! I did a hand and there is something very Oh I don't know - honest and grounded. It looks really good!
Cheers, Denise

Grace said...

Looks great, I have enjoyed following your progress. Thanks for posting a line at the BJP blog.

Grace

Teresa said...

Great work. I love your "June", the hand of freedom.

Jodie said...

Very nice work!

Bejeweled said...

Looks great!

beadbabe49 said...

very kewl!

Morwyn said...

Fascinating, funky - full of heart and meaning - I like your stuff!! And thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!!

Morwyn