Monday, June 16, 2008

April Started

I have finally started on my April page for the Bead Journal Project. This one had my stymied for a while. I had trouble envisioning how to go about making this one. Flat embroidery didn't seem to be the right way to go.

I want to thank the BJPers who offered support and advice when I called on them over at the BJP blog. It made me feel really good to know I wasn't alone out here.

So, I started by making my chocolate bunny shown here on the right. I figure I can stitch him down wherever he might fit when the basket is done. And, I have now started on the basket. Hopefully, the work will
move along briskly now. Keep your fingers crossed!



2 comments:

Dee D said...

Timaree - Your chocolate bunny is wonderful and the best kind - calorie free. I'll be looking forward to seeing this page progress.

Magpie Sue said...

Oh, this looks like fun.

My teacup arrived today. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! It's wonderful :- )