Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged! And before I could reply to Robin's I got tagged again by Mary Tafoya! They were for the same meme so I get to answer once for both. Here are the rules:


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

I thought I'd add a little more fun and made a tag to go along for some visual interest.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago this same time in June I was celebrating
my dad's eightieth birthday. It was really a family reunion and my daughter did most of
the work putting it together. We held it at his house with music, lots of food and the pool.
2. What are five things on my to do list?
a. Bead journal pages. I've got the picture ready, the beads picked out and am ready to
start beading my April page (yeah, I got more behind than I intended).
b. Catch up on art journal class pages. At least I'm an equal opportunity behinder!!
c. Make bread. I made pizza dough last night for my husband and now bread sounds so
good, I just have to have some.
d. Take a walk around the block. That's a 2 1/2 mile walk and I have to do it early or it'll
be too hot. I don't walk too often but I've been wanting to so it's time.
e. Clean the cat box and replenish her water bottle.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Mmmm, popcorn! I like it buttered but that's not good for me so I just use
butter flavoring. I hotair pop my corn and spray on just a bit of the buttery flavored oil.
I also like to munch on cookies and trying to stay low fat that means cinnamon graham
crackers or zweiback (yep, those old baby cookies- they are delicious). Cake comes in
next place as a favorite. Mind you, I didn't mention fruit or veggies. I might eat them
trying to stay low fat but they aren't my favorites!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
a. I'd pay off my kids and my siblings mortgages. The only way I'd become a billionaire
would be through a lottery (which I don't play but that's not the point here) and it
would be fun to surprise them all instead of telling them about it.
b. I'd go to bead classes wherever they might be and have lots of fun with them.
c. I would have fun giving to charities - the ones I already give to and the ones I'd like to
but can't afford to now.
d. I'd start a bead shop where all the profits went to charity. I'd call it Beads For All or
something like that.

5. Places I have lived:
Born in Long Beach, California
Moved to Honolulu, Hawaii (my dad was in the new Air Force)
Vacaville, California
San Diego, California
El Cajon, California
Oakland, California (I'm just married)
Long Beach again,
El Cajon again where I had my first baby (son)
Novato, California where I had my second child
Great Lakes, Illinois
Chanahon, Illinois
Sanford, Florida
Santee, California
Sasebo, Japan
El Cajon, California again
Pacific Beach, California
Lismore, Minnesota
Lakeside, California
Chugwater, Wyoming
Kingman, Arizona!!
Ta da! Finito! On my way to California. Don't know when but I'll get back there someday to stay!

6. Peeps I want to know more about:

Dee D of http://beadsalot.blogspot.com/
Genevieve of http://gencreations.blogspot.com/
CC of http://hrhcc.blogspot.com/
KV of http://artfulmuse.blogspot.com/
Fannie of http://fanniecarte.blogspot.com/
Barbara of http://demibrix.blogspot.com/2008/06/so-simple.html
Fiona of http://www.magickdiva.blogspot.com/

And I think I will leave it at that! Now to leave a message for each of you.










8 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Timaree! How clever of you to make a tag... I love it! Wow, you've moved so many times and lived so many places... I'm curious about that. Where would you live in CA if/when you get back there. This was fun to read! Thanks! Robin

Genevieve said...

This is cool! Here is my post.

freebird said...

Robin, my dad was in the military and then I married a sailor who couldn't stop moving even after he retired from the military. The home we are living in now is the first one we have lived in for even 2 years and now we are going on 6 in one house! It helps that he has 40 acres of space to be away from the noise of neighbors. Until the BJP, I was pretty isolated by moving too often or being so rural. Now the world is my oyster!

Genevieve, thanks so much for playing. I encourage everyone to go see her blog and meme answers.

KV said...

Did and done, Timaree! You can check it out at http://artfulmuse.blogspot.com/

Love your tag . . .


Kathy V in NM

Dee D said...

Timaree - I've posted my answers!

GraceBeading said...

HA - I LOVE the frog tag, nice touch! I'm having a ball reading these.

The Lone Beader said...

Popcorn is my fav. snack, too! :D

Fannie said...

Hi, Timaree! Just want to let you know I posted my tag response. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for sharing.