This week's Inchy theme was circles so I used circles and circles and came up with circle guy!
I just played with this one and had a bit of fun. Now I am off to post this over at Inchy by Inch.
Have a great day!
Musings from a bird who can't carry a tune!
|
I am a |

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
10 comments:
Hey, I like this one. It made me smile and circle guy seems so much better than being a square!
What a cutie!
What a fun inchy - looks like a slinky!
I think this inchy is absolutely brilliant what a great idea hun well done xxx
brilliant - :):)
How cute.
awwww cute...love his little eyes...great idea....
Very funny! I like it.
Thanks for stopping by everyone. I admit to finding my art more fun when others can see it at times.
Very fun piece. I've never heard of inchies before.
Post a Comment