Monday, February 9, 2009

Fires

I know several of my blog pals live in Australia. I sure hope none of you are near the fires and especially that you weren't in one. This fire is worse than even the ones in California where a lot of my family had to evacuate and my uncle's house burned down. Take care. I'm praying for you and yours and that the weather changes too.

I tried going to individual blogs but I'm not sure just who all live in Australia so I may have missed some but I am not forgetting you right now.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Hi Timaree
Thanks for your concernas you say this is a terrible disaster that we are going through.
Even though I am not anywhere near where these fires are I can share the pain with those that are as we had severe fires in Canberra in 2003 where there were over 500 houses lost but luckily only 4 lives were lost--if you can call that lucky.
We are amazed at the world wide coverage that the fires are recieving and I am sure the people in the fire affected regions are touched by the concern shown to them.