The theme for this week's inchy is rose. I used a square with a bit of handmade lace (a sampler used to learn honiton bobbin lace) glued onto it. The rose was a button I had; I snipped off the shank before gluing it on.
Anyone can join in by going to Inchy by Inch and leaving a link to the inchy you make for the theme. Have some fun and try it.








7 comments:
This is lovely Timaree - love the way the lace looks like the petals.
Oh, this is so sweet and nice. Hand made lace no less! I'm pretty impressed!
great use for this lace, I made a similar piece years ago and sadly I've no idea where it is. Works well with the inchie :-)
What a fabulous button & just perfect for an inchie. The lace leaves are inspired too xx
what a great idea! such tiny dainty lacemaking.... wow.....
WOW....what a gorgeous inchy! Fab idea to use the lace.
Have a lovely weekend.
Gez. xx
Wow....Great Job. Love the lace.
Post a Comment