The theme for this week's inchy over at Inchybyinch is texture. The guest designer who suggested this and made samples for it is Jaine who has the blog Confessions of a Craftaholic here. This is my textured inchy. I figure burlap is a very textured material. (When I was little my mother made all five of us girls gathered skirts in colored panels of burlap. They were fun to wear).
Go ahead make a wish!








9 comments:
Oh love this burlap FreeBird,
you can almost feel it.
Great inchie.
Very cute! Great inchie. :-)
Timaree - I am awarding you an Over the Top blog award. You are a blessing to me :-))
What fabulous texture. I love all that touchy feely thing going on. Thanks for taking on the challenge.
Gorgeous inchy Timaree - and well done for being so early - are you going to join in withthe inchy swap this year?
Burlap is perfect for a 'texture' Inchie - Fab Inchie!!
Burlap skirts! I bet there was a petticoat or something underneath those!
I made a wish! I made a wish! I made a wish!
I can't imagine wearing a burlap skirt. Wow.
So glad to read your words and see your art, my dear friend...
Hi Freebird....thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
I couldn't find how to email you so I hope you read this comment.
Here is a button fairy tutorial for you....
http://artistmargaretfield.blogspot.com/2008/04/button-fairy-tutorial.html
Enjoy and hope I see some of your button fairies as well. I am working on some transparent wings and they are turning out lovely as well. So many possibilities. I will be doing some quilled roses on a few in the future.
Post a Comment