Now as part of the award I have to do seven things:
(1)Post the image of the award.
There it is over on the right!
(2)Thank the person who gave it to me.
Thankyou all three of you ladies. Your cyber friendship means a lot to me.
(3)Link to the person who gave it to me.
Will do as soon as this is posted!
(4)Tell you seven things about myself that you wouldn't know.
(5)Choose seven great bloggers to give this award to.
Oh dear, well I think most of the people I know have received it or don't want awards so I am going to be the party pooper and not pass it on.
(6)Give a link to their blogs.
See number 5.
(7)Leave them a message on their blog.
See number 5.
Seven Things You Would Not Know About Me:
- I am taking a watercolor class by Laure Ferlita or should I say, I have taken one and am ready to start another. These are cyber trips and I highly recommend them. In fact I will post the pictures on my next trip so you'll see how much you want to go on a painting trip too.
- I'm busy as a bee as I am also taking a class starting this Wednesday that is a beginning oils class (although I will be using acrylics) by Nel Jansen . Go here to see her paintings. You'll love the variety.
- But I bet numbers one and two aren't what you were expecting were they? Okay how about I'm one of those strange Americans who actually loves fruitcake? Really. I make some every Christmas even if I am the only one who eats it. I have a great light fruitcake recipe too with canned (not candied) pineapple and coconut in it.
- Every Easter I make chocolate covered coconut fondant eggs for my daughter and her family. They taste just like See's Candies! I got the recipe in a candy cookbook over 30 years ago.
- I bought a guitar over a year ago and want to learn to play it but the books are too hard to learn from especially since I couldn't even tune the thing from the directions I got. I'll take lessons someday after I quit paying for art classes!
- I love quiet! Real quiet as in no sounds at all unless it's the wind outside or a bird calling. I don't need the noise of the TV blaring or even music although after doing without music for 20 years I got an Ipod and enjoy it now occasionally - very occasionally.
- I'm shy. Yes, yes I am. When I am around strangers I am painfully shy. You all are not "strangers"!
Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed my answers. Thank you again for the award.