Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Have Some Fun

I saw a post on Laure Ferlita's blog about making a photocopy
of some pictures after turning them to a grayscale version. I think this is a fun way to change and personalize a photo to fit wherever you might want something a bit different. It is recommended that you use watercolor paper but my printer wouldn't take anything heavier than a drawing paper so I tried that. I think I made mine too light a version of gray so be careful not to make it too light. The pink daisy is my result. As you can see it's quite a bit different than the original shown in the other color picture.

This is fun. Give it a try. Thanks for the idea Laure.



3 comments:

Sheep Rustler said...

Great idea and lovely result! I like playing with simple photo software and things like that.

sweetcheeks said...

What a dandy idea. I have taken a bunch of photos in the last year and just don't know what to do with them. I need to focus on working them into something in PS for one thing. This idea is really sounding good too.

Ramona Davidson said...

Cool idea. Thanks for sharing it.