Friday, March 19, 2010

A Trip to the Beach


I just recently took A Trip to the Beach, a class with Laure Ferlita. I've posted all the pictures I painted and journaled in this trip. I've put them all on my other blog here. I hope you'll go see them. This has been a wonderful experience and I think everyone should take at least one of the trips she offers. There is a trip to the beach, England and Paris right now and all are getting ready to take off so hurry and sign up! I can't tell you enough how wonderful taking a class with her is. You have to try it to see for yourself. I had not really used watercolors up to this point and look at what I did. If you can draw basic shapes you can do it!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Its a pretty little pic. Jackie posted on FB about your post. I ran right over to see whats up.

Happy Day!!

bubblemunch said...

It's just so pretty! Lovely, bright colours, evocative of past seaside holidays :-)

Arteefaque: (är'tə-fākt') * said...

Just the place I'd love to be..thank you for making me escape my own misery for a moment mate!