Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fake Journal - Day One

Well the first of April has come and gone but I am finally posting what I did. The first was a busy day as my husband was having a medical problem and my daughter and her kids were coming in to visit for Easter. After everyone settled down for the night and I still hadn't thought of what to put on my journal I did this as a first page. This is more real as in how I was feeling but let's face it, a fish that can deal with being out of water must be a fake one, right? I drew this with pencil as it was all I had at hand that late at night. Anyhow, I've started!

1 comment:

Carol said...

My reaction....I snorted. I don't know why first glance of the fish jumping out of the tank made me snort. I rarely feel like a fish out of water...but I shrink from places and situations that would make me feel that way too.

Anyway, I like you April Fool page. Not a fake fish, just a wayward one!
CArol