Friday, July 27, 2007

July Update #2


This is an update on my July page. The picnic table is all done. Now I just need to figure out how I want to add the fireworks. Afterall, July may be about swimming but it's also about fireworks and the 4th of July! I only ripped out the umbrella twice; whoever said "measure twice, cut once" wasn't thinking
about people like me! I looked and said this section
is green, this one is white, checked it again, and
then put in a whole section of white where it should
have been green! I am really getting to know that
frog well who says "rip it, rip it"!



11 comments:

KV said...

Looking pretty nifty, Freebird!


Kathy V in NM

Cyndi L said...

No, the frog says "So cute, so cute"! Well, maybe it doesn't sound like that to you, but that's what I'm hearing :-)

Sacredartist said...

The swimming pool has incredible depth to it. I love the way the seats curve around the table. Reminded me of those seats at McDonald's when I was a kid in the 70's. Your perspective with beading is really good. Looks like a sunset when you did it on pink. I would not have thought to pick pink.

Tally said...

Your pic reminds me of the summer we don't really have, at least not right now.
Well done, so far! (Of course I mean you and not the Hamburg weather *lol*)

sammy said...

You are trying something I never have and that is do a picture in beads! Very, very well done indeed! And your umberella is awesome!

Lois B said...

Oh, this is so inviting. I just want to sit under that umbrella with a cool drink and watch the stars and fireworks. Great job so far!

CC said...

Hey, Freebird! It's looking great! I like how you fixed the depth in the pool! I also like your postcard journal & stamp! Great work! Happy creating!
With aloha,
CC

freebird said...

Thanks everyone. With comments like these I just feel like trying more and more. Nothing like a peer group to get you going!

Lillian said...

This is just looking so wonderful Timaree! I can see us sitting there and enjoying the summer :o) Lillian

Judi D said...

Great progress, it is summer for sure.

Kiwi Ellen said...

That swimming pool looks very inviting - I love what you are doing