Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Award

Cheryl of Scrappy Cat blog has given me a Karma Friends award. The only trouble is I don't know who to give the award to. Some of the blogs I go to have posted they are award free. Too many people are afraid of offending someone if they give them the award or if they don't give them the award so personally, I've ended up not passing them forward.


The wording for this award is as follows:The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kinds of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.So here are the blogs I would like to award; some of them I've been reading for awhile, and some are new to me that I've found when they left comments on my blog. So it's really true - blogging leads to friendship.
As you can see, I didn't follow instructions. I really think all the people who come to my blog deserve this one. Yes, each and every one of you. I really don't get that many visitors and I truly appreciate all who do. Thankyou very much Cheryl for the award and everyone who reads my blog.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You deserve this award Timaree :-) I am of the same view as you though, I prefer not to pass these awards on to named individuals so if I get them they stop at me. In fact I have made my blog a no-tag blog. Not that I'm ungrateful, it is very flattering and rewarding to receive someone's acknowledgement.

Tammy said...

You definitely are a friend to many in the blogger world and often the first one to comment on new blog entries. Congratulations!

Magpie Sue said...

I feel the same way you do Timaree - flattered every time I receive an award but the responsibility to pass it on to just a select few is overwhelming. Kudos to you though, you deserve this one :- )

Jacquie said...

I think you deserve this award as well. It's obvious to me that you blog 'cause you like to share. You always give positive reinforcement to me and other bloggers in many ways. Well deserved!