Friday, July 24, 2009

Wish List

I've added a new button to my sidebar. A blogging pal is hoping to make an ebook with everyone in the whole world's wish lists. Her name is Fadwa and you can see her blog here. This is just a bit about what she is hoping for:

"I am hoping that The World’s Longest Wish List Ebook will end-up bursting with possibilities, hope and untamed imaginings, that it will circulate wildly all over the world, that it will continue to grow fatter and fatter, that it will spread warmth and humanity, and that it will confirm that we are all the same somehow."

I hope you'll think about it, take a visit to her blog and maybe add your list. You can copy the button picture and link it to her blog and perhaps by posting it on your sidebar or making a post, she will get her wish!

2 comments:

The Gypsy said...

Thanks a lot Timaree, I'm starting to get really excited about this actually spreading.
Hugs

Mary Timme said...

Hmmmm, I don't know what I'd wish. I didn't make it to the inchie last week and I have to say, I love it. It has SBO's in it. Love the SBO's.