Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekly Inchy


The theme for this week's inchy is circles. Fiona of Inchybyinch used circles as the base for her inchy and I tried that but it didn't work for me so I went back to the square inch and stamped some circle designs. Then I put some circle looking beads on it and coated everything with embossing powder both clear and one with a sparkle to it till I securely imbedded the beads. I don't think this is my favorite one of all time; it seems funny that circles would be such a challenge.

4 comments:

EMBELLISHER said...

I quite like this little inchy.

missy k said...

I think this is a really funky inchy.... plus it looks like you could eat it... like a little jelly! In a nice way of course :)

ps Thank you so much for your idea about the sections in my journal - I am going to try that - such a good idea. Plus, I did check out your journal last night, I love all your wonderful drawings and how you just write about 'stuff' - like the lovely little box your grandson made you. The important 'stuff' really.

Have a lovely weekend! Karenx pps I couldn't 'see' the man in the moon till about 10 years ago... tell you son -in-law from me - Keep Looking! :) xxxx

Fiona Whitehead said...

Oh sorry it proved such a challenge Timaree! I like the texture you've got with this inchy

Amy said...

this is so sweet! Love the glittery effect too