I am determined not to be the last to post an inchy this time! The theme is time. It was chosen by our guest designer Ali Manning whom you can find here.
I didn't realize how messy my handwriting was nor how smeary the stamping was until I saw the enlarged picture. I guess I'd better stick to typing something if I want it to look nice. I don't understand the stamp being so blurry though. I promise I'll try to do better next week.








10 comments:
Very nice!
Timaree
I love the colours of your inchie and the sentiment, I think your hand writing adds to your inchie.... and it doesn't look blurred to me!
Have a good week!
Karen
Well, it certainly looks perfect to me. Your hand written word is SO much better than typed. It completes the charm of the inchy.
Wow Timaree - you're early! lol!!!
Great inchy - doesn't look blurred to me either - and I love your sentiment. I sometimes worry I have too much time and I waste a lot of it!
Fabby inchie :)
Love your hand-written wording!!
ooo but I like this very much!!!
I love your inchie and your own handwriting is so much more personal - looks fab to me!
Actually I really like the handwriting on your inchy. Brilliant inchy!
Hi Timaree
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing the bead journal link with me. I finally had time to look at it and I am overwhelmed with the beauty. Your work is exquisite. I'm really inspired!
warm regards
Angela
http://princessbubblescreates.blogspot.com/
Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
Fantastic work.
Ciao ciao
Post a Comment